The Ф300-Ф1500 automatic core-lifting mandrel vibration pipe making equipment not only retains the advantages of original mandrel vibration process of good product quality, safety, environmental protection, energy saving, and immediate demoulding, now but also adopts a unique core-raising technology, with radial extrusion, which gives it the following advantages and features.
1. High production efficiency: combined with the advantages of the radial extrusion process, the material and the forming is fast, and the production efficiency is higher than that of the core die vibration process. The average efficiency is 2 to 3 minutes/root.
2. Combined with the advantages of the core mold vibration process, high-frequency vibration makes the dry and hard concrete fully liquefied, and the density and strength are higher than those of the radial extrusion process; fully meet the requirements of "GB/T11836-2009 Concrete and Reinforced Concrete Drainage Pipes" " GB/T16752-2017 Test Methods for Concrete and Reinforced Concrete Drainage Pipes";
3. The product has strong adaptability: it can produce reinforced concrete pipes with an inner diameter of 300-1500*2-3 meters of various interface types: flat mouth, socket, steel socket, flexible tongue and groove, etc.
4. The dry hard concrete is fully liquefied and compacted by high-frequency vibration molding, and the concrete of the pipe body is not moved around, so that the impermeability level of the pipe body is further improved, no steam curing is required, and the strength can reach more than 80% after natural curing for 3 to 4 days, reducing the production cost;
5. The rolling device adopts the German BFS socket forming system, which has high socket forming rate, strong mechanical stability, no loss in equipment operation, low maintenance cost in the later stage of the equipment, and high qualified rate of produced products;
6. High automation intensity: using computer control system, touch screen display, automatic adjustment of vibration frequency, cloth speed, etc., the whole machine can be operated by 3 people, which greatly improves labor productivity, and the labor consumption is 1/5 of the centrifugal and hanging roller processes. -1/10;
7. Reduce investment: automatic core-lifting core mold vibration pipe-making process pipeline transportation is carried out by forklift or workshop crane, the pipeline is not deformed, not twisted, and the molding effect is good. If you invest in the construction of a 40Km per year small diameter pipe production line, its only about half of the overall investment of the centrifugal and suspension roller process;
8. Production cost saving: the automatic core-lifting pipe-making equipment combines the advantages of core die vibration and radial extrusion technology. So the production of drainage pipes can save labor, cement, steam and other comprehensive costs. There is no requirement for steel skeletons, and the whole equipment uses electricity 65 kilowatts, the power consumption is only 1/4 of the radial extrusion, and the equipment runs without loss. The equipment maintenance cost is low;
9. This product is an alternative to the traditional centrifugal and suspension roller process, and is the most competitive equipment in the cement pipe industry in the future.
(Qty produced at one time: 1)